Wellinks is seeking an experienced software developer and team leader to manage and grow our software team.
- Full time CTO-level software developer position at a wearable device/healthcare startup
- In office (4x a week)
- Salary + Equity + Benefits
- Experience managing software developers and launching products
- Software architecture experience
- Must be comfortable working within the confines of regulation (HIPAA, FDA, COPPA)
- Coding experience in backend development
Nice to haves:
- Experience with firmware development or hardware
- Experience with mobile apps and bluetooth
- Experience launching and scaling a software platform
- DevOps experience
Wellinks is a medical device and technology platform improving treatment in musculoskeletal conditions. The first product is a smart strap for scoliosis braces that monitors how long and how tightly kids are wearing their back braces and reports the data to parents and doctors. The technology consists of a sensor-enabled device, along with a mobile app and web app for clinicians to manage treatment. The company is beginning a clinical trial at Columbia University and NY Presbyterian Hospital, and will be launching the scoliosis product in the fall of 2017.